This listing is for a Lib Technologies Mens Snowboard Jacket "Puffin Stuff" in Blue. New with tags! This jacket is 20k waterproof, made from high quality materials, and like all Lib Tech outerwear very limited production. My husband had one of these jackets last year and said it was the warmest jacket that he had ever owned. One of my favorite features that is hard to photograph is the hood has a visor that you can form fit over your goggles for extra snowy conditions.
The Puffin Stuff jacket is a puffy you can rip in! With 3M Thinsulate featherless insulation, critically taped seams and a movement focused fit you’ll be warm, toasty and still cranking methods. Everyone needs a good puffy coat, this is a great one!
Key Features of Lib Tech Puffin Stuff Snowboard Jacket:
- Waterproof/Breathability: 20K/15K
- Warmth: 3M Thinsulate Featherless Insulation 300 g Body / 200 g Sleeves + Hood
- Critically Taped Seams
- Stealth mesh lined venting with easy zip reinforcement
- 3-way adjustable hood with helmet compatibility
- Fixed powder skirt with “Movement Focus” jacket/pant connection system
- Lycra ninja cuff
- Media pocket with easy earbud access
- Left sleeve pass pocket
- Poly whistle zipper pull
- Ripper Fit